Wusthof 8" Offset Deli Kitchen Knife Model 4128-7
WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The CLASSIC 8" Offset Deli Knife is designed to slice through a variety of sandwich ingredients. The scalloped edge cuts though meat such as turkey without damaging it, bread without compressing it and tomatoes without squashing them. The offset blade forces the hand to be further away from the cutting board, allowing it to slice through thicker foods.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard